Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quiltfest

A Quiltfest is going on here on the High Road. It means that I am giving myself permission to quilt this weekend, not in little bits of time I can sneak in around other things I normally do. No, it means that I quilt. And sneak in the other things. This doesn't mean I will have a finished quilt at the end of the weekend to show you, because I am sneaking in the other chores, reading blogs, playing computer games, etc.

I even cooked yesterday!

But there might be a quilt block or two. Like this one from the Wildflower Sampler.

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Nothing better than a Quiltfest..especially when combined with reading, playing and did you say chores AND cooking? Great variety in a weekend, I'd say! Have fun quilting!!

Beena said...

Glad you are making time to do some serious quilting, rather than just sneaking it in around other things. I soooo need to try to do the same!

Love the block!

Allie said...

What fun - I'm doing this too! Hubby and kids went over to his folks for dinner, so I didn't even have to cook. Yay! Love your block.

Tanya said...

Good for you! I love weekends like that! I even try for quiltfest mornings. From 8:00 to 2:00 only quilting! (I can pull that on Thursdays). Wonderful!

I like the new blog look!