Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A finish!

First off, sorry about the lie in the next to last post. I told you I would be showing you the treasures in my treasure box, and I sneaked in a book review. Deadlines, you know how it is. Okay, so the first thing out of the treasure box is a Quilt for Kids quilt. I finished it. And it is free motion quilted. I didn't want to take a lot of time deciding on a quilting design, only to find out that I couldn't get the free motion to work anymore, so I decided to meander. The pictures for this quilt wound up with the quilt show quilts. You know what this quilt and the quilt show quilts have in common? It is finished! Be sure to visit AmyLou's blog to see what other crafters have been up to this week.

9 comments:

Allie said...

Love it - one of my favorite color combos - and how cute is that paw print fabric!

Larri said...

Sew Cute! Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Nice job! I love the striped fabric you added.

Miri said...

Terrific quilt! Love the colors and the fabrics are adorable-perfect for every dog lover!

Michelle said...

An adorable quilt for an excellent cause!

Paulette said...

How adorable! Some kid is going to love snuggling up with that quilt!

Carla said...

I love the impact the bold fabrics make. You did an awesome job on this quilt!

Kristen said...

Some little one is going to love this one!

Dayna said...

Oh, how fun!