Sunday, February 14, 2021

Beautiful World and 15 Minutes a Day Report


 I made these little Beautiful World quilts this week. I still need to finish off the edges for the four on the bottom.

2021:  Weeks 7 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 



The impeachment trial was this week. Stitching these inchies gave me something I could do that was productive and calming. Newspapers.com is giving free access this weekend, which that also takes up some unexpected time. I also ran some errands ahead of the 6-12 inches of snow we are expecting. Our street hasn't been cleared of snow from the last time it snowed, but the main roads are clear.


15 minute days this week --7 out of 7
15 minute days this year -- 45 out of 45 days
Success rate  = 100%
 
Don't be too impressed with my 100%. I was at that rate this time last year too.  When the slide comes, it happens pretty quickly.

Linked with:

15 Minutes to Stitch


 

9 comments:

Meloney said...

We have had really cold weather for Texas. I'm staying in and not venturing out on the streets with people who don't know how to drive is these conditions. I love your word quilts.

Connie said...

I'm covered in snow today too, with more on the way.
Stay warm and safe sweet friend.
Connie :)

Chantal said...

Love your little stitchery especially the one with the lace. So pretty. ;^)

Kyle said...

Your little stitchery projects are just the time to keep your hands busy so you don't have to go out and shovel snow.

Kate said...

You've done a lot to get all caught up on the little stitcheries. Even if the mojo goes away at some point, you've still been able to make progress on things to this point. Hopefully you won't drop off the cliff for a bit yet. Congrats on the 100% to date.

straythreads said...

Adorable little stitchies

Rose said...

I love those little quilts...I cannot pick a favorite...so will just enjoy them all.

There was one day/night I did not get my 15 minutes in. But other than that and one other day that was only 15 minutes, I have spent probably at least an average of an hour per day. I just hope I can keep it up, but done know I will be gone at least Saturday unless we get a lot more snow. So there will be one day I don't. Though maybe I can make myself stitch a little bit early. LOL

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your mini quilts! And the snow... so wish I was there! xx

Quilter Kathy said...

Your tiny treasures are sooo sweet!