Thursday, February 11, 2021

Beautiful World Daily Inchies

Crabapple Hill Studio is offering a stitch-along on the Facebook page. There are a bunch of small sweet patterns like this one, and in the end, the pattern calls for these to be glued to a canvas. There is a free pattern on their website. Some of them include adding some color to the stitchery. Since they have backing and batting, they are little quilts.

 

I decided to add the lace to this one. If we make one a day, we will be done in February. I started late so I will have to see if I can catch up.


I've only made two so far. I cleaned up my bulletin board so it can serve as my background for conference calls.


Linked with:

Off the Wall Friday

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I like your little ones... different version with the lace...
Hugz

Tanya said...

Great bulletin board with a lot of personality in it! People are going to be distracted looking at your board rather than at you when they connect for a conference call.

Kyle said...

Those little quilts are very cute. I'll have to check out her website.

Emily said...

I love your bulletin board! I wish I could see something as nice as that behind my coworkers (or me!) on conference calls!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Lovely way to get a daily art fix and share it during Zoom meetings.

Kate said...

Very cute! Just right for 15 minutes of thread play?

Rose said...

Little bits of sweetness...of creativity. I love that little bird..