Tuesday, December 14, 2021

2021: Week 50 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

 

When last we met in my last post, I told you that we had our family birthday gathering. It went well, and with a clean house, I rolled right into a meeting with the customers at work.  My desk faces the wall, so my zoom screen behind me shows the dining room table in the living room. It kept me from making any quilting messes, but I didn't have any time to make a mess either, so it all worked out.

 Lots of long hours. Although I didn't have a time zone change to deal with like others did, I did have to wake up earlier, and since we didn't travel, Zeus had to make a time change too. He is a stickler for the schedule so he does not like the schedule upended like that.

2021:  Week 49 and 50 of 15 Minutes to Stitch


I see I didn't post for Dec 5. Probably because I didn't do any quilting and was too busy getting ready to meet he customers. For the week ending Dec 12, we ended on Thursday, and instead of working on Friday, I decided to take a long weekend to recover. This gave me time to turn my living room into a sewing area again and to make more progress on my Halloween mini quilt. I didn't take a photo of it in the daylight, so it will be a nice reveal for you to see it all finished.



15 minute days this week --7 out of 14
15 minute days this year -- 281 out of 346 days
Success rate  = 81%
 
 

Linked with:



15 Minutes to Stitch

4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

It is hard to find time to sew this time of year!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I am impressed with you numbers!! go you!! and .. I bet your zoom meeting people would like to see your quilting *mess* ( I call it my creative process haha!)

Queeniepatch said...

It is indeed hard to find time for quilting in December, I am lagging behind a lot.
Showing ones home is a problem for many people who have to work from home using the computer camera. It was lucky for your the house was in order because of the festivities.

Tanya said...

Glad that your birthday gathering worked out well. I'm with Zeus. It is hard for me to change my schedule too. I guess I'm not a very spontaneous type of person...