Sunday, July 2, 2023

Index Cards

 


 
I have continued to participate in the Index Card a Day challenge. I am having so much fun with these portraits that I may have made all of these on the same day, Saturday. They are so fun to make, it is hard to stop at just one.
 

15 Minutes to Stitch Week 25 and 26


 

Zoey understands that when I am painting, I am not quilting. 

15 minute days these weeks --0 out of 14
15 minute days this year -- 148 out of 183 days
Success rate  = 81%
 
 
Linked with:
 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Those are such fun and so colorful!

Tanya said...

I love your portraits! Just thinking about doing people sketches makes me walk away from my paints and pens. It is all about practice though! I wish I could enjoy it as much as you do!

Rose said...

At least you did some art!