Sunday, December 10, 2023

Bad Blogging but Good Quilting

 I can't believe it has been a month since I posted last. I have been quilting everyday. I can prove it because I have recorded what I have worked on each day and posted it on my YouTube channel as a part of the 15 Minutes to Quilt Challenge. It has been a lot of fun taking out one of my many WIPs and getting 15 minutes of progress on each of them.

You are welcome to join in on the challenge if you would like. The 15 Minutes to Stitch has been such a great motivator that I thought I would show how much work can get done, and motivate others to quilt for 15 minutes also. Here's today's video, which is Day 10.




 

You can start here and work your way back to Day 1 if you are interested. There is a link at the end of each video to the previous day's video.


I don't know how much credit to take for November, but I know that this week is definitely 100%. 


Linked to:

Kate Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch

7 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your yellow and white quilt is going to be very pretty. We definitely need more yellow in the winter, especially on the overcast days.

Kate said...

So glad you've been able to get back to the sewing room and are making good progress on all your projects. Happy stitching this week.

Robin said...

I've got this pattern somewhere. It always fascinated me. I love the music in the background. So soothing. 15 minutes a day would turn into an hour if I sat down to my machine - ha!

Nann said...

Nice to get to see you "in person" via YouTube. Congratulations on your 15/day progress! You're brave to let a camera record you as you wrestle a quilt to FMQ.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Good for you! I love your videos. I can't seem to post nearly as often as I would like, or used to, anymore. You're putting in some good work in small snatches of time, I'm inspired!

FlourishingPalms said...

Love a brightly-colored happy quilt, and yellow and white is a great combo. Nice that you're getting in 15 - plus! :-) - minutes of sewing a day. I NEED at least that much every day, or I'm not a happy camper.

Rose said...

I cannot believe I have not seen this post...but then the time just flies the older I get.