Sunday, December 8, 2019

Return of the 365 Circles

I am happy with my progress for this year so instead of rushing to finish anything else, I decided to move a number of projects forward so they don't feel left out and I can continue to call them WIPs (work in progress) instead of UFOs (unfinished objects).

Here are a few more circles I made for my circle 365 project. It is a project I started a couple of years ago, and was supposed to make one block a day. I decided not to keep my circles simple to avoid tedium, but circles that are not simple take more time.


Circle Block 265

 



I am going to be using this fabric in the yo-yo quilt.

Circle Block 266



These are scrap pieces that were leftover from making the courthouse square blocks.

Circle Block 267



I like the holiday mood on this block.

 Circle Block 268


I know I've done a block like this, but not with these fabrics.

Week 49 of Fifteen Minutes to Stitch


 The year is flying fast and we have finished Week 49 of the year. I didn't post last week, so this recap is for two weeks.
  • 15 Minute sessions of stitching these two weeks: 14 out of 14
  • 15 Minute sessions of stitching this year: 303 out of 342 days
  • Success Rate: 89%

Linked with:
Kate's Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch

6 comments:

DawnyK said...

Love your blocks! I also lumped last week and this week together

Kyle said...

Your circle quilt will be extrodinary. Don't hurry, enjoy each block.

Fiona said...

such clever ideas for your circles...
Hugz

Kim said...

I love all your circles, Shasta. What a clever stitching project and so effective. Each and every circle dances around and around with joy!

Kate said...

I really like the first circle block. You've done well working in the stitching time this year. With all the holiday activities, it gets harder to maintain the momentum this time of year.

Tanya said...

You are so good to keep up with each of your projects without letting any of the get pushed into a corner... I haven’t seen in a good two weeks... a bit of knitting but the days are short and cold and go by too quickly!