Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quiltathon 2 Update

I'm sure you were all waiting with baited breath to find out whether I was able to increase the number of quilts I worked on this past weekend compared to the weekend before. Let's see, let's count them.

1. Lizard Quilts for Kids - I added the other two inner borders
2. Spiderweb - I created a plan for finishing it, and got out the supplies I needed
3. Sports Quilts for Kids - I added the other two inner borders
4. Monkeys Quilts for Kids - I put the top together - need to add borders
5. Moldy Cheese and Crackers - I added the last border
6. Rail Fence - I used this as my Leaders and Enders
7. Optical Illusion - I didn't do anything on this quilt this week
8. Flag - when I was looking at the leftover strips from spiderweb sample, they looked awfully familiar. I decided to use them up to make a flag. I'm not really starting a new project - it was already started last week, I just didn't know it yet.
9. Album Quilt - stayed in the drawer
10. Jane Stickle Quilt - I pulled out fabric, but I didn't do anything else on it

I think overall, it means I did 7 this weekend, but since I did 7 last weekend too, I didn't add to the count.

because it was Mother's Day and we went to the Park of Roses and an Oriental grocery store.


Barb said...

You have made so much progress!
I applaud your "to do" list

Allie said...

Ok, number 8 cracked me up - what a gal! I think you did a LOT!

Tanya said...

I need to get my act together! I can't believe all that you got done! I'm beginning to think I'm not a quilter anymore as I haven't got any fantastic projects started... Spring fever...