The countdown to the end of the year is on. Besides the normal day-to-day of normal life, there are extra things to do.
- making the list and buying the perfect gifts for loved ones
- wrapping said gifts
- filling out refund forms and depositing checks
- writing annual letter and sending out holiday cards
- decorating the house
- buying and putting up the tree
- doing the final end of the year cleaning, so I can start the new year fresh
- finishing some quilts so the end of the year quilt report looks good
- keeping up with the day to day stuff
But what do I do instead? Work on the puzzle I got last year. Hey, I need to finish it before this year's puzzle comes around, right?