Tuesday, December 7, 2010

End of the Year Panic

Eye Cookie

The countdown to the end of the year is on.  Besides the normal day-to-day of normal life, there are extra things to do.

  • making the list and buying the perfect gifts for loved ones
  • wrapping said gifts
  • filling out refund forms and depositing checks
  • writing annual letter and sending out holiday cards
  • decorating the house
  • buying and putting up the tree
  • doing the final end of the year cleaning, so I can start the new year fresh
  • finishing some quilts so the end of the year quilt report looks good
  • keeping up with the day to day stuff

But what do I do instead? Work on the puzzle I got last year.  Hey, I need to finish it before this year's puzzle comes around, right?

1 comment:

Allie said...

LOL - yep, that's me too, but I don't do puzzles! Just getting to read all my blogs relaxes me and helps me forget my panic sewing.