Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My Favorite Photos from February

I usually don't have enough photos to share in February, but since we had gone to the park for the photo shoot / quilt exhibit, I do have enough to share this month. Not all of the photos were taken at the park. Some were taken in the neighborhood.

I have also included my 15 minutes to stitch this week at the bottom of the post.








 

2020:  Week 9 of 15 Minutes to Stitch

I worked on the March mini quilt this week and the Inspirational Quote Crazy Quilt.


15 minute days this week -- 7 out of 7 days
15 minute days this year -- 7 out of 54 days
Success rate  = 100%


Linked with:
Life in Pieces: 15 Minutes to Stitch

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your winter photos. Nature has such beauty in all seasons.

Kim said...

Your February looks as if it was very chilly! Lovely photos of your wintry world. I rather love that little gazebo in the park. That would be a lovely place to sit.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Lovely photos!! The painted "Watch for Rocks" is a great find.

-Soma

Tanya said...

Love the sky photo!

Kate said...

I find it hard to do photography in winter, you did pretty well at finding some great shots. I love the sky one. You've had a great year on the stitching front. Going into month 3 with 100% success rate is pretty amazing!