Sunday, August 21, 2011

Zeus on Quilts


My dog is still new enough to me that we still follow the "no pet on quilts" rule, but when I saw the Pets on Quilts show, I didn't want him to feel left out.  Mostly I didn't want to feel left out.  So I put him on some quilts, and he posed nicely for me, and got off the quilt as soon as he was done posing.


But after this photo shoot, I think I need to do two things.


Teach him some new poses.


And think about changing his name to Vanna.


We're too late to actually enter the contest, but I did it for the pictures and not for the prizes anyway.

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

That is the cutest, cutest picture. Ever! I mean CUTE! I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.

Celia Ciuffo said...

Me encantan tus quilts y tus mascotas!!!
Saludos desde Argentina!!!

Allie said...

Aw, he looks adorable on your great quilts!!!

Tanya said...

Zeus looks great on the quilts! The quilts look great under Zeus!