Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas Quilts and More

Don't ask me how, because I don't remember, but I became a member of the Quilting Research Panel for American Patchwork and Quilting.  And I received a copy of Christmas Quilts and More in the mail as a gift. It's so nice to get fun mail, and I had forgotten it was coming so it was completely unexpected.

It is filled with delightful projects (47 of them according to the cover) for the holidays.  I took some photos of my favorites - it was hard to pick just a few.  And I am showing you the pictures that didn't turn out blurry.  Hey, that is one way to make the selection smaller!  And as luck would have it, these aren't on the cover, so you can get a peek at other projects in the magazine.

Drum roll.  I present to you the Top 5 projects in Christmas Quilts and More.








There are bigger projects in the magazine too, but my attention was drawn to the small fast ones.  A lot of these used felt, which I haven't seen around much.  I thought wool was the hip thing, and felt was for kids crafts, these are really cute. You could easily make these as gifts for your family and friends, and still have time to enjoy the holidays.

No comments: