Friday, May 21, 2010

Fog



I was getting ready for work yesterday when I glanced at my window and thought that something was just not right. I pulled the curtain, and saw that it was very foggy outside. My first thought was you. I thought I should run out and take pictures and share the weirdness with you.

But I was getting ready for work, and I don't have camera time built into the schedule. When I went outside, the pull to stop and take pictures was even stronger, but I had to resist because I didn't want to be late. But I remembered that I had a camera in my bag, and figured I would try to sneak a few pictures in for you during my commute. I got in the car and drove a ways, and all the never ending lights I usually stop at were green. Here I am wishing for a red light just for you.

Finally I managed to get this pic for you. Oops, light is about to change.



And when I got to work, I took a few more. All those green lights got me to work early.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I LOVE FOG! One time in Dallas, I was on my way to work, and I mean I couldn't see the front end of my car - all of a sudden the road got very bumpy, and next thing I know I'm looking a cow right in the face! I had driven into a farmer's field.

You are too funny - hoping for a red light just for us. LOL! Love it!

Tanya said...

Thank you for the foggy pictures. Sometimes that happens when I'm driving too. I want to take a picture to post but there's no place to stop. The lights are wrong (or right). I'd feel embarrassed stopping a car and whipping out my camera. In the event that I am stopped and I want to take a quick picture I usually can't find my camera in my tote bag of a purse. Thanks for your perseverance!