Monday, April 26, 2010

Walk


You'll be happy to know that tenth graders can spell much better than third and fourth graders. At the lower grades, they are told to sound out words they don't know how to spell.

The people at work think I am totally nuts to bring a camera to work. For you, my blog readers, and only for you, I am willing to tolerate shame and ridicule! I have my morning break and lunch with the coworkers, but for the afternoon break, I like to go outside and take a walk, and see that the world outside still exists.



3 comments:

Allie said...

LOL - I'm so intimidated to walk around with a camera - love all the petals on the ground, how pretty is that!

Gari in AL said...

Had to laugh. I've finally gotten all family and friends not only to be ok with me taking their pictures but to accept that they may be on my blog. And, I found that they anticipate that I will come camera in hand and now just say "be sure to share your pictures with me." Times sure have change.

Tanya said...

I know just what you mean. That camera goes everywhere with me and any time someone finds me taking an odd picture they know I'm thinking of blogworld. Thank you!